Name:
Location: Texas, United States

I'm a follower of Jesus Christ, a orthodox monergist, pre-millenialist, and a Southern Baptist. Yes, I know I'm all jacked up!

Wednesday, August 09, 2006

Why I'm a Nano

Tonight I'm preaching that in our lives we should give up control of every area of our lives over to God. That is so hard to do! I struggle with giving everything to Him. Not that I have this thought that secretly God has my demise in mind, but I struggle with the unknown. I like knowing in advance what God has in store for me. That's not always how He works. I'm beginning to get more comfortable, at least it seems, with Him being in control of some new areas. Even though daily I fall to the temptation to take those areas back. My prayer is that He will continue to renew the wretch that I am to one day be like Him.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home