Name:
Location: Texas, United States

I'm a follower of Jesus Christ, a orthodox monergist, pre-millenialist, and a Southern Baptist. Yes, I know I'm all jacked up!

Saturday, November 25, 2006

Back Home Now

I've arrived home from Jamaica now, and I'm really happy to be back. I was able to speak to close to a thousand students one. The trip itself was a good one. The country of Jamaica though is poor. We were able to share the gospel with a large number of people, and we were able to see people transformed by the gospel. The thing that I enjoyed most about my trip was the group that was with me. From Nick, Daniel, Luke, Josh M., D'Ana, to Stephen and so on I really enjoyed getting to know those people better. Rooming with Nick while I was there was such an encouragement. He was one of the few guys that I new before I went down there. We had such a good time as a group. We really need to make t-shirts of all the hilarious quotes that were said while we were there. That goes from Daniel preaching, "if it's legal, smoke it" all the way to me giving a morning devotional at a school and saying, "Jesus bought the burger for you." Yes, Dr. Hunter added one to it also. The trip was a success and we all got back safely.

1 Comments:

Blogger Byroniac said...

Cool deal, dude!

10:55 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home